Call for Abstract
10th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography, will be organized around the theme “Exploring new dimension in analysis of Ionic, Physical and Chemical Separation”
Mass Spectro Meet 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mass Spectro Meet 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Mass spectrometry is an analytical technique used for the measurement of molecular mass of the sample. In clinical laboratory ionization mass spectrometry has become the most important tool for quantitative measurement of metabolites in a complex sample and its structural study. These spectrometers are reaching heights day by day due to its significant advancement in assay performance are occurring in areas such as endocrinology, toxicology, and biochemical markers. It also play a vital role in proteomics as well.
- Track 1-1MS in organic and inorganic chemistry
- Track 1-2Mass spectrometry using nano-optomechanical devices
- Track 1-3Structure determination of natural products by MS
- Track 1-4MS in biomedical and immunoassay
- Track 1-5Mass spectrometry in trace elements, trace gas and organic analysis
- Track 1-6Clinical application of mass spectrometry
- Track 1-7Mass Spectrometry in polymers and molecular surfaces/films
- Track 1-8Mass spectrometry in the pharmaceutical industry
- Track 1-9Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Track 1-10Mass spectrometry for proteomics
- Track 1-11Application in biochemistry and medical fields
- Track 1-12Mass Spectrometry in petroleum, Space Science, astrobiology and atmospheric chemistry
- Track 1-13Mass spectrometry in food analysis, industry and environmental analysis
- Track 1-14Application of mass spectrometry in Atmosphereic science, Petroleum, and Space Science.
- Track 1-15•Mass spectrometry in Biology, Life Science and Biotechnology
- Track 1-16Mass Spectrometry in metabolomics,toxicology and drug discovery
Liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry is the analytical technique that integrates the mass analysis tendency of mass spectrometry with the physical separation tendency of the of the liquid chromatography. In coupling chromatography the capability of the individual techniques are enhanced synergistically that is why mass spectrometry systems are very popular in clinical analysis. Mass spectrometry evaluate the structural identity of the component with high detection sensitivity and molecular specificity while liquid chromatography separates mixtures of multiple composition. This technique is applicable for the evaluation of biochemical, organic and inorganic compounds of complex samples of biological and environmental origin. This LC-MS technique is used in various fields of environment monitoring, biotechnology, agrochemical, food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
In gas chromatography, gaseous mobile phase like hydrogen or helium are used to push molecules along a column that act as a stationary phase. Quadrupole is the common type of gas chromatography used with mass spectrometers. Gas chromatography is commonly restricted to heat-stable, volatile compounds lacking polar functional group. These functional groups can be masked by chemical modification by derivatizing agents and less polar GC compatible compounds can be produced. In clinical laboratory the combination of GC and MS technique is used for comprehensive drug screening.
- Track 3-1Electron ionization technique
- Track 3-2Cold electron ionization
- Track 3-3Chemical ionization technique
High performance liquid chromatography is a unique type of column chromatography that push the mixture of the analyte or sample with high pressure into the solvent along the column by chromatographic packing material. It have the capability to evaluate and separate compounds that are present in the sample and can be dissolved in liquids in trace quantity. Due to this benefit of HPLC it is used in a wide field if scientific application and industries like cosmetical industries, pharmaceutical industries, forensic science and chemicals. It can also be applied in in the analysis of food, fat soluble vitamins, DNA fingerprinting and bioinformatics.
Main components of HPLC system include solvent reservoirs, multiple reservoir, column, high pressure pump, injector and detector.
Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) is the type of normal phase chromatography that require superficial fluid as mobile phase like carbon dioxide. It is used for the evaluation and purification of thermally labile molecules low to moderate molecular weight and for the separation of chiral compounds. The of principles of super critical fluid chromatography are similar to high performance liquid chromatography, it uses carbon dioxide as the mobile phase, therefore the pressure should be maintained throughout the entire chromatographic flow path. Sometimes super fluid chromatography is called convergence chromatography because supercritical phase represent a state where gas and liquid properties converge.
Immune affinity and ion exchange chromatography is the advancement in the analytical field. Immuno affinity chromatography (IAC) is the combination of the LC with specific binding of related agents and antibodies. This technique is used in the evaluation of a specific target or purification and concentration of the analyte. In IAC immobilization and support techniques are used along with the antibodies. There are several application of IAC such as immune depletion, purification, chromatographic immunoassay, direct sample analysis, and combined analysis method. The recent development are the application of IAC along with CE or MS, use of immunoaffinity columns in microanalytical systems and ultrafast immuno extraction technique.
- Track 6-1Postcolumn immunodetection
A well known technique used for the environmental analysis is Mass spectrometry because of its quantitative , qualitative, sensitive and effective qualities. Various efforts are done in the development of mass spectrometry particularly in the analysers that are required for the separation of ion based on their mass to charge ratio, due to this it is very useful for the environment analysis. Analyzers are of various type depending on their mass resolving power, linearity measurement accuracy and acquisition speed. For the environmental use analysers like time-of-flight and orbit rap have been discovered. The further improvement in mass spectrometry is using hybrid analysers called Tandem mass spectrometry. It is applied for analyzing the analytes with high sample matrix background or in complex mixtures. It is applied in the analysis of pesticides for the identification of the compounds in which it is readily soluble and can run off in the water beds and get mixed into the drinking water.
- Track 7-1Air analysis
- Track 7-2Environmental Information
- Track 7-3Health evaluation
In hyphenated technique there are several chromatographic techniques combined with the spectrometric techniques for better evaluation with specificity, precision and accuracy for example separation technique and an online spectrometric detection method , HPLC with UV and mass spectrometry ( LC-UV-MS) are combined . Several advancement in fragmentation and hyphenated techniques have expanded its use in many fields like analysis of natural and biomaterial products. There is various development in the application of fragmentation and hyphenated techniques like LC-NMR, GC-MS, LC-FTIR, CE-MS, LC-MS and many more in the context of pre isolation analysis of fractions or crude extracts from various isolation, natural sources and evaluation of natural products, DNA fingerprinting, quality control of herbal products.
- Track 8-1Fragmentation reaction
- Track 8-2Double hyphenated technique
- Track 8-3Triple hyphenated technique
In mass spectrometry there are various types of ionization techniques used because of its several advantages. The most common technique of classical method with which most of the chemist experienced are Fast Atom Bombardment (FAB) and Electron Impact (EI). In modern mass spectrometry EI is used for experimental analysis with the use of GC-MS. Modern mass spectrometry techniques are used all over the world in every field . Electron Impact Ionization (EI) fragments the ion that leads to a possible equivocal detection of the weight of the molecule and is not compatible with the LC and Atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) generate a molecule which is protonated and fully compatible with liquid chromatography (LC). Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption along with ESI ionizes and evaluate the large molecular weight . MALDI is also used for imagining mass spectrometry.
- Track 9-1Electron Impact ionization (EI)
- Track 9-2Fast Atom Bombardment (FAB)
- Track 9-3Electrospray ionization (ESI)
- Track 9-4Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI)
- Track 9-5Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization (MALDI)
Recent advancement for the interrogation of the structure of the proteins and multi proteins complexes is undertaken by ion mobility combined with mass spectrometry technique. In the present time, ion mobility- mass spectrometry is used to the structural clarification of the protein complexes. In the world of modern technology the analysis have been dramatically shifted in use that include appearing craze like the combination of ion mobility- MS data with long established proteomics approaches for quick structural characterization of the network of proteins.
- Track 10-1IM-MS technology
- Track 10-2IM-MS data interpretation
- Track 10-3Optimizing the information content of IM-MS for structural proteomics
Extraction Chromatography (EXC) is an analytical technique which is generally applied for the separation of the radionuclides from different variety of samples. EXC combines liquid-liquid extraction selectivity with quiet easy operation of column chromatography. It is very good at achieving separation and selectivity.
- Track 11-1Extraction chromatographic resins
- Track 11-2Specialty ion exchange resins
- Track 11-3Analytical grade Ion Exchange Resins
Electrospray, tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) is used for laboratory testing technology for newborn screening for many errors of metabolism. Electrospray tandem mass spectrometry new born screening technology is continuously expanding due to its advantage in screening infants for many uncommon inborn diseases. Coupled mass spectrometry is more sensitive, solid, particular and extensive as compared to conventional analysis
Fourier-transform mass spectrometry is a kind of mass spectrometer or mass anlyzer for analysing the mass to charge ratio of the ions in the fixed magnetic field on the basis of their cyclotron frequency. FTICR –MS is a high resolution technique and determine masses with high accuracy. This technique can attain elevated level of mass accuracy as compared to other types of MS. FTICR-MS is applied for the evaluation of complex mixtures like waste liquification and biomass products as resolution let the signal of two ions through same mass-to-charge ratio which are detected as different ions. This technique is also applied for the analysis of large and complex macromolecule, and other studies of proteomics as well
- Track 13-1Electron-capture dissociation (ECD
- Track 13-2Collisional-induced dissociation (CID
- Track 13-3Infrared multiphoton dissociation (IRMPD)
Electron Capture dissociation mass spectrometry ( ECD-MS) is the advanced and sensitive form of tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) which analysis the polypeptides. In electron capture dissociation the fragments are captured in the gas phase for tandem mass spectrometric analysis or structural elucidation. This technique is very sensitive ionization tool which form negative ions by electron capture ionization and more sensitive. This technique is very specific and prevent the generation of common matrices from environmental contaminants during ionization this technique have less interference as compared to electron ionization and can distinguish between various isomers.
- Track 14-1Electron-detachment dissociation (EDD
- Track 14-2Collision induced dissociation (CID)
- Track 14-3Infrared multiphoton dissociation
- Track 14-4Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance
- Track 14-5Ion-trap mass spectrometer
Mass spectrometry imagining (MSI) is an analytical method applied in mass spectrometry to imagine spatial distribution of the chemical constitution such as metabolites, biomarkers, compounds, peptides or proteins with their molecular masses. MSI have ability to determine multiple of sample at once
- Track 15-1DESI imagining
- Track 15-2MALDI imagining
- Track 15-3SIMS imagining
Biological and medicinal field require mass spectroscopy for the exploration and identification of the of carbohydrates, proteins, and nucleic acid. Mass spectrometry resolve the queries of researchers in the analytical, biological and medicinal field.
- Track 16-1Isotope ratio MS: isotope dating and tracing
- Track 16-2Trace gas analysis
- Track 16-3Atom probe
- Track 16-4Pharmacokinetics
- Track 16-5Protein characterization
- Track 16-6Glycan analysis
- Track 16-7Space exploration
- Track 16-8Respired gas monitor
- Track 16-9Preparative mass spectrometry
Mass spectrometry technologies are being used in each field either its pharmaceutical biotechnical or research and development. They have decreased the cycle times and cost of commercialising a new drug and increased the dependency on these powerful analytical technologies like mass spectrometry as these technologies are highly sensitive and give detailed information. There is high demands for these technologies from several years and there more and more improved version is entering into the markets.
- Track 17-1Informatics for Peptidome Discovery
- Track 17-2Mass spectrometry coupled with Protein and peptide fraction
- Track 17-3Proteomic and mass spectrometry technologies for biomarker discovery
- Track 17-4Proteogenomics
- Track 17-5Metabolomics/Lipidomics: new MS technologies
- Track 17-6Protein quantitation using MS in drug discovery
In doping and forensic analysis mass spectrometry is most frequently used for the identification of prohibited compounds. Modern and powerful analytical equipments that contain liquid chromatography, sensitive analysers, advanced atmospheric pressure ion source are upgraded by speed and quality.
- Track 18-1Urine matrix evaluation
- Track 18-2Anabolic-androgenic steroids evaluation
- Track 18-3Metabolism evaluation
- Track 18-4Isotope ratio mass spectrometry
Mass spectrometry is used in pharmaceutical industryand forthe analysis of end grouppolymers. ESI-MS is used for the analysis of polymers without the fragmentation of even loosely bound functional group of the polymers.In pharmaceutical industry these MS cover a large application in qualitative and quantitative assay
- Track 19-1Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography
- Track 19-2Electrospray Ionization
- Track 19-3Laser Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry
- Track 19-4Drug metabolism
- Track 19-5Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
The study of chemical composition in food is known as foodomics. In foodomics we study about nutrition and food with the aid of and integration of developed analytical technique for the improvement of the well being of the consumer and its health.the mass spectrometry help the researchers to analyse the component for their identification, characterization and for their nutritional charateristics with hyper accuracy, speed and efficiency.
- Track 20-1Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS)
- Track 20-2Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Quadrupole Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (UPLC-QToF-MS)
- Track 20-3Ion mobility mass spectrometry
In analytical chemistry mass spectrometry is one of the technique that have experienced the great modification during last past years. MS is outstanding and wide ranging developed technology, that allow the production of data in many field like medical sciences, genomics, proteomics, lipidomics, metabolics and future plan for MS industry and developments in MS instrumentation and techniques are the future advancements in MS.
Progression in MS innovation is expanding both speed and resolution at an unimaginable rate. Unused apparatuses and computer program have derived the development of potential application zones and these components are recreating invigorating the expanded utilization of mass spectroscopy over sedate advancement, proteomics, pharmaceuticals, nourishment security testing and numerous other fields. A basic update to the mass settling and mass choosing capacities of mass spectrometry is utilizing it combine with chromatographic and other division strategies. Expanded affectability and mass determination have driven to upgraded capabilities in proteomics and are empowering quick development in metabolic and phenomic profiling of clinical patients. Progressively, metabolics and proteomics are being utilized in a pre-clinical setting to set up the mode of action of drugs in both the viability and toxicity setting. Progress in ionization procedures is empowering more extensive utilize of MS as an instrument for high content cell imaging
- Track 22-1Mass Spectrometry techniques combined with chromatography (LC-MS / GC-MS)
- Track 22-2New innovation of mass spectrometry in the field of anyltical chemistry
- Track 22-3Ion Mobility-mass spectrometry
- Track 22-4Mass Spectrometry developments in drug discovery
- Track 22-5Mass spectrometry developments in biochemistry and medical
- Track 22-6Quantitative imaging in mass spectrometry
Most materials in our surroundings are mixtures of two or more substances and this mixture might be homogenous or heterogeneous. Most of these mixtures can be separated by some specific separation technique depends upon the type of mixture and physical and chemical properties of the mixture. Mass spectrometry combining with other techniques and plays one of the important roles in the field of separation technique when it is tandem with chromatographic and other separation technique. For simple mixtures of compounds Gas Chromatography- Mass spectrometry (GC-MS) method are used in which the component in the mixture is vaporised and then it is separated and it is based on their affinity difference in bonded phase. For thermally unstable Liquid chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) is generally used which is based on the difference in affinity of samples with stationary phase and the mobile phase which is liquid phase capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry (CE-MS) is a new technique in which liquid separation process of capillary electrophoresis with mass spectrometry works together. Ion Mobility Spectrometry-Mass Spectrometry (IMS/MS or IMMS) is a hyphenated separation process in which ions are first separated according to their mobility and then by Mass-to-charge ratio i.e. mass spectrometry method.
- Track 23-1Full scan Mass spectrometry
- Track 23-2Selective ion monitoring spectrometry
- Track 23-3Thermal desorption mass spectrometry and chromatography
- Track 23-4Selected ion monitoring of mass spectrometry