Call for Abstract
10th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography, will be organized around the theme “Exploring new dimension in analysis of Ionic, Physical and Chemical Separation”
Mass Spectro Meet 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mass Spectro Meet 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Mass Spectrometry as an instrumental strategy in which sample is changed over to quickly moving positive particles by electron bombardment and charged particles are isolated concurring to their masses. It is basically utilized to recognize and evaluate obscure compounds in the given material sample, determine atomic weight, atomic equation and structures of atoms. Mass Spectrometry is presently in exceptionally commonly utilized in expository research facilities that consider physical, chemical, or natural properties of assortments of compounds. Mass spectrometry has gotten to be a vital field for analyzing biomolecules such as Glycans, Lipids, Proteins, Peptides and numerous more. This strategy is exceedingly utilized in the field of drug delivery, for picking up data on drug metabolism system and for pharmacokinetic considers. It has moreover found medical application, such as neonatal screening, blood investigation, and sedate testing. The application of mass spectrometry gets to be a more effective device in forensic analysis when it is pair with chromatography and with other analytical techniques.
- Track 1-1Ionization Technique in Mass Spectrometry
- Track 1-2Tandem mass spectrometry and its applications
- Track 1-3Mass spectrometry comdined with other saperation technique
- Track 1-4Application and Devlopment of mass spectrometry in biochemistry and medical fields
- Track 1-5Protein Mass spectrometry
- Track 1-6Plasma Mass spectrometry
- Track 1-7Application of mass spectrometry in Atmosphereic science, Petroleum, and Space Science.
- Track 1-8Application of Mass spectrometry in Drug Discovery
- Track 1-9Mass spectrometry in food and environmental analysis
Chromatography is an Explanatory method of isolating the components from its blend on the basis of the relative amounts of each solute dispersed between a moving fluid, called the portable stage, and a bordering stationary stage. The fundamental cause of partition in chromatography procedure is the speed of distinctive components in the mixture in through mobile phase. Chromatography partition technology has progressed rapidly. Chromatography is of two types analytical and preparative. Analytical Chromatography is applied to measure the amount of analytes in the mixture. Preparative Chromatography is done on scales from micrograms up to kilograms. The main advantage of Preparative Chromatography is the low cost and disposability of the stationary phase used in the process.
- Track 2-1Liquid chromatography and its development
- Track 2-2Gas chromatography and its development
- Track 2-3Column chromatography
- Track 2-4Thin layer chromatography
- Track 2-5planar chromatography
- Track 2-6Ion exchange chromatography
- Track 2-7Pyrolysis gas chromatography
- Track 2-8Recent Novel Techniques in Chromatography
- Track 2-9Advances in various Chromatographic Techniques
- Track 2-10Advancement in ion chromatography
- Track 2-11Development in High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Track 2-12Application of Affinity chromatography and HPCL combindely
- Track 2-13Instrumentation principles involving in Chromatography and HPLC
- Track 2-14Combination of Chromatography and Mass spectrometry
- Track 2-15Future development of Chromatography
Progression in mass spectroscopy innovation is expanding both speed and resolution at an unimaginable rate. Unused apparatuses and computer program have derived the development of potential application zones and these components are recreating invigorating the expanded utilization of mass spectroscopy over sedate advancement, proteomics, pharmaceuticals, nourishment security testing and numerous other fields. A basic update to the mass settling and mass choosing capacities of mass spectrometry is utilizing it combine with chromatographic and other division strategies. Expanded affectability and mass determination have driven to upgraded capabilities in proteomics and are empowering quick development in metabolic and phenomic profiling of clinical patients. Progressively, metabolomics and proteomics are being utilized in a pre-clinical setting to set up the mode of action of drugs in both the viability and toxicity setting. Progress in ionization procedures is empowering more extensive utilize of MS as an instrument for high content cell imaging.
- Track 3-1Mass Spectrometry techniques combined with chromatography (LC-MS / GC-MS)
- Track 3-2New invoation of mass spectrometry in the field of anyltical chemistry
- Track 3-3Ion Mobility-mass spectrometry
- Track 3-4Mass Spectrometry developments in drug discovery
- Track 3-5Quantitative imaging in mass spectrometry
- Track 3-6Mass spectrometry developments in biochemistry and medical
There are many Ionization techniques in Mass spectrometry. Electron impact (EI) and Fast Atom Bombardment (FAB) are the classical ionization technique used mainly by the chemist. Now these ionization techniques are not generally used in modern mass spectrometry except EI for environmental work using GC-MS. Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI), electrospray ionization (ESI), Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization (MALDI) are Modern Ionization techniques in mass spectrometry. APCI forms a protonated molecule and is completely compatible with Liquid Chromatography (LC) and so it is more preferred over EI methods. ESI Combining with Matrix assisted laser desorption ionization (MALDI) has more or less eliminated the application of FAB, because it produces the protonated molecules, which made FAB very popular, but is much more sensitive. ESI is the ionization technique is one of the most important ionisation technique in which electrospray is created by putting a high voltage on a flow of liquid at atmospheric pressure, sometimes this is done by a concurrent flow of gas. It is easily adapted to liquid chromatography (LC) due to natural use of a flowing liquid. There are many variations in this electrospray technique Such as Nanospray, Static Nanospray, Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) and many more. Similarly, atmospheric pressure photo ionization (APPI) is the variations in APCI where ionization is performed by photo ionization, usually of a dopant that absorbs the light and is added to the sample flow. MALDI is highly utilized in imaging mass spectrometry.
- Track 4-1Electron Impact ionization (EI)
- Track 4-2Electrospray ionization technique
- Track 4-3Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI)
- Track 4-4Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization technique
- Track 4-5Plasma and glow discharge
- Track 4-6Field ionization
- Track 4-7Resonance ionization technique
- Track 4-8Thermal ionization
Mass Spectrometry strategy has boundless number of distinctive application in science, chemistry, physics, clinical medicine and indeed space investigation. Mass spectrometry can be connected for both subjective and quantitative uses. Different mass spectrometry strategies with high specificity are being progressively utilized as instruments in the clinical research facility and in diverse research settings. Mass Spectrometry is profoundly utilized in the characterization and sequencing of distinctive proteins due to its capacity to handle the intricacies basic the proteome. Electrospray ionization and matrix-assisted laser desorption or ionization strategy has revolutionized protein investigation through mass spectrometry. As Mass spectrometry has low sample necessity and high sensitivity. It is moreover utilized in glycobiology for characterization and illustration of glycan structures. Mass spectrometry is moreover broadly utilized in space missions to measure the composition of plasmas, examined air tests and numerous more.
- Track 5-1Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Medicine
- Track 5-2Mass spectrometry in biology
- Track 5-3Ion Mobility Spectrometry
- Track 5-4Determination of Natural Products by Mass Spectrometry
- Track 5-5Forensic studies with Mass Spectrometry
- Track 5-6Mass Spectrometry Imaging
Mass Spectrometry has gotten to be a basic apparatus in natural research. It can be utilized to characterize wide extend of biomolecules such as sugars, proteins, and oligonucleotides. Mass spectrometry is profoundly utilized to measure the behaviour, atomic mass, shape and etc. of particles having distinctive isotopes. Advances in mass spectrometry combined with animated progress in genome sequencing ventures have empowered the quick recognizing confirmation of proteins by enzymatic absorption, mass investigation, and gathering database looking.
- Track 6-1Designing of protein and other macromolecules
- Track 6-2Discovering of biomolecules through metagenomics
- Track 6-3Designing of protein and other macromolecules technique
- Track 6-4Biology in regenerative medicine
Mass spectrometry with Chromatography and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance are used as analytical avenues for the analysis of metabolic species in complex biological mixture. Mass spectrometry plays a predominant role in Metabolomics. Advance Sampling and Mass spectrometry has made it possible to perform spatially resolved metabolomics. The newly emerging ambient ionization techniques such as desorption ionization and rapid evaporative ionization have allowed direct MS analysis in real time, as well as new MS imaging approaches. Impelled by the require to create basic strategies to analyse and oversee the numerous and far reaching human infections, mass spectrometry has seen huge development with progresses in instrumentation, exploratory strategies, software, and databases.
- Track 7-1Metabolomics Using High-Resolution Fourier-Transform Mass Spectrometry
- Track 7-2LC-MS-Based Global Aqueous Metabolite Profiling
- Track 7-3Metabolite Fingerprinting by Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry
- Track 7-4Metabolite Profiling by Direct Analysis in Real-Time Mass Spectrometry
- Track 7-5Statistical Analysis and Modeling of Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics Data
Most materials in our surroundings are mixtures of two or more substances and this mixture might be homogenous or heterogeneous. Most of these mixtures can be separated by some specific separation technique depends upon the type of mixture and physical and chemical properties of the mixture. Mass spectrometry combining with other techniques and plays one of the important roles in the field of separation technique when it is tandem with chromatographic and other separation technique. For simple mixtures of compounds Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) method are used in which the component in the mixture is vaporised and then it is separated and it is based on their affinity difference in bonded phase. For thermally unstable components Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) is generally used which is based on the difference in affinity of samples with stationary phase and the mobile phase which is liquid phase. Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry (CE-MS) is a new technique in which liquid separation process of capillary electrophoresis with mass spectrometry works together. Ion mobility spectrometry-mass spectrometry (IMS/MS or IMMS) is a hyphenated separation process in which ions are first separated according to their mobility and then by Mass-to-charge ratio i.e. mass spectrometry method.
- Track 8-1Thermal desorption mass spectrometry and chrmotagraphy
- Track 8-2Full scan Mass spectrometry
- Track 8-3Selective ion monitoring spectrometry
- Track 8-4Selected ion monitoring of mass spectrometry
Now chromatography and mass spectrometry are both as a whole is utilised for Analytical and separation techniques. It is one of the most Developments in Analytical Chemistry. There is basically two technique namely Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and Liquid chromatography- Mass Spectrometry (LS-MS) which has enhanced the capabilities of mass spectrometry. In GC-MS Gas chromatography is combined with mass spectrometry, here the compound is vaporised and then utilized for analytical purpose. LS-MS technique Liquid chromatography is combined with Mass spectrometry For Analytical Chemistry and separation techniques. In this Process different ionization techniques are utilized like atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and atmospheric pressure photoionization to carry out the process. Research are still been carried out in this technique to make it more optimised, easy to operate, and liable.
- Track 9-1Protein Analysis by Mass Spectrometry
- Track 9-2Statistical Analysis of Protein Mass Spectrometry Data
- Track 9-3Mass spectrum analysis
- Track 9-4Drug Impurities Analysis in Chromatography
- Track 9-5Method Development and Validation of Drugs in chromatography
Liquid chromatography- mass spectrometry is a hyphenated technique combined with HPLC with the detection power of mass spectrometry. In this technique first the mixture is separated and then it is followed by ionization in which the ions are separated on the basis of mass to charge ratio. This technique is generally used to analyse biochemical, organic and in organic compounds in the environment. This technique is highly utilized in sectors such as biotechnology, environment monitoring, food processing and pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and cosmetic industries.
- Track 10-1Protein phosphorylation and non covalent interaction Mass spectrometry
- Track 10-2Adsorption liquid Chromatography
- Track 10-3Bio anaylsis in liquid chromatography
- Track 10-4Ultra high performance liquid chromatography
- Track 10-5Proteomics in mass spectrometry
Gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy is an Instrumental and analytical technique which is a combination of both mass spectrometry and chromatography which is utilized for separating, identifying and quantifying complex chemical mixture. Here the substrate mixture is vaporized and then the mixture is separated by gas chromatography followed by mass spectrometry where ions are produced for further separation. Electron ionisation (EI) Method is mainly utilized for ions production in Gas chromatography- mass spectrometry process. This technique is highly utilized in in Drug detection, Fire investigation, Environmental analysis and many more
- Track 11-1Gas solid chromatography
- Track 11-2Combination of Gas Chromatography and Mass spectrometry
- Track 11-3Pyrolysis gas chromatography